Nearly all of our football bets are on Normal Playing Time, which
includes the First Half, the Second Half - i.e. 90 minutes play -
plus any time added by the referee for injury or stoppages. It
does not include scores achieved in matches in which Extra Time is
played or it goes to a penalty shoot-out. For example if a match ends
Full Time plus injury stoppage time as a draw, but one team goes on to
win in a penalty shoot out, the match is settled as a draw.
As is standard in football betting, the HOME TEAM is the one playing
its home ground, and is always listed on the left. The AWAY team is
the one listed on the right. If they are both playing at a third
pitch, the team listed on the LEFT is always called the HOME team, the
one the RIGHT is the away team. In Manchester v Arsenal, the Home team
is Manchester, the Away team is Arsenal, even if they are playing in a
Here are some of the bets you can play:
- MabaoBET: Our new offering where you pick between three and
fifteen teams - if all teams score then you win!
- Handicap: Bet on the final result of the match taking into
account the handicap. The home or away team starts the match with a
goal/s advantage or disadvantage (shown in brackets).
- First Half - you bet here on the scores at half time
- Asian - sometimes also called Draw No Bet. With this bet you
can only back the home or away team, but if the match is a draw, you
get your money back. SMS bets are #1 Home Team, #2 Away Team.
- Double Chance - backs two possible outcomes. #1 Backs the
Home Team OR a Draw (you win in either event). #0 Backs either the
Home OR Away team (you only lose if its a draw). #2 Backs the Away
team OR a Draw.
- First Goal - betting here is on the first team to score. #1
Backs the Home Team, #2 Backs the Away Team.
- Goal Under/Over - these bets are on the total number of
goals scored by both teams in the match. In SMS mode #1 is Under, #2
is Over. For example, if you bet #1 (Under) for Goals Under Over 2.5,
you win if the total number of goals in the match is 0, 1, or 2. If
you bet #2 (Over) you win if the total number of goals is 3 or
- Half Time Under/Over is the same but is decided on the
number of goals scored during the first half only.
- Odd Even - In SMS #1 Backs Odd, #2 Backs Even, the betting
here is on the whether the total number of goals scored by both teams
is odd, or even. Nil-nil counts as even. E.g. if you bet #1 (Odd) you
win if the total number of goals is 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and so on. A nil-nil
draw is considered an Even result.
- Goal, No Goal - #1 is Goal, meaning that at least one goal
will be scored by each team in the match. E.g. if the score is 1-1,
1-2, 4-1, etc. No Goal (#2) predicts that the score will include one
"Nil" result, i.e. 0-1, 2-0, 0-4 etc.
- Most Goals - In SMS #1 predicts that more goals will be
scored in the FIRST HALF of the Match, #2 predicts that more goals will
be scored in the SECOND HALF of the match, and #0 predicts that the
same number of goals will be scored in both and first and second
halves. For example, if you back #1 and the Half-Time / Full-Time
scores are 1-1 / 2-1 you win (two goals scored in the first half, one
goal scored in the second half). 1-1 / 2-2 would win if you backed #0,
and 1-1 / 2-3 would win if you backed #2.
- Multi Goals - There are four possible outcomes with this bet
on the total number of goals scored in the match. #0 backs 0 or 1
goals in total, #2 backs 2 to 3 goals in total, #4 backs 4 to 6 goals
and #7 backs 7 or more goals in the match.
- Score - No Score - Has four possible outcomes. Score 1
(SC1) is for the Home team to score during the match. No Score 1
(NSC1) is for the Home team not to score during the match.
Score 2 (SC2) is for the Away team to score during the match. No Score
1 (NSC2) is for the Away team not to score during the match.
With SMS these options are #1, #2, #3, #4 respectively.
- Half-Time Full-Time bets are based on the outcomes of BOTH
the first half and the match result. There are nine options:
- Home - Home - the home team will win both the first half and
will go on to win the match. In SMS this is #1
- Home - Draw - the home team will win the first half, but the
match will end in a draw. In SMS this is #2
- Home - Away - the home team will win the first half, but the
away team will win in the end. In SMS this is #3
- Draw - Home - the first half will end in a draw, but the home
team will win the match. (#4)
- Draw - Draw - the first half will end in a draw, and the match
will also end in a draw. (#5)
- Draw - Away - the first half will end in a draw, but the away
team will win in the end. (#6)
- Away - Home - the away team will win the first half, but the
home team will win in the end. (#7)
- Away - Draw - the away team will win the first half, but the
match will end in a draw. (#8)
- Away - Away - the away team will win the first half, and will
go on to win the match. (#9)
You can also use these options in Full Cover bets, which give you every single multiple bet (and
sometimes singles) from a given number of selections.