- Get your balance: BALANCE
- Get your winnings: W + AMOUNT. E.g. W 10000
- Place a bet: MATCH CODE OUTCOME [+ MATCH CODE OUTCOME ...] * STAKE. E.g. 101#2*1000, 102#1+101#0*1000
- Get a price: PRICE (Match Code or Team). E.g. PRICE 101 or PRICE MANCHESTER will return the correct prices.
Types of Bets
Nearly all of our football bets are on Normal Playing Time, which includes the First Half, the Second Half - i.e. 90 minutes play - plus any time added by the referee for injury or stoppages. It does not include scores achieved in matches in which Extra Time is played or it goes to a penalty shoot-out. For example if a match ends Full Time plus injury stoppage time as a draw, but one team goes on to win in a penalty shoot out, the match is settled as a draw. Here are some of the bets you can play:
- First Half - you bet here on the scores at half time only.
- Asian - sometimes also called Draw No Bet. With this bet you can only back the home or away team, but if the match is a draw, you get your money back. SMS bets are #1 Home Team, #2 Away Team.
- Double Chance - backs two possible outcomes. #1 Backs the Home Team OR a Draw (you win in either event). #0 Backs either the Home OR Away team (you only lose if its a draw). #2 Backs the Away team OR a Draw.
- First Goal - betting here is on the first team to score. #1 Backs the Home Team, #2 Backs the Away Team
- Goal Under/Over - these bets are on the total number of goals scored by both teams in the match. In SMS mode #1 is Under, #2 is Over. For example, if you bet #1 (Under) for Goals Under Over 2.5, you win if the total number of goals in the match is 0, 1, or 2. If you bet #2 (Over) you win if the total number of goals s 3 or more.
- Odd Even - In SMS #1 Backs Odd, #2 Backs Even, the betting here is on the whether the total number of goals scored by both teams is odd, or even. Nil-nil counts as even. E.g. if you bet #1 (Odd) you win if the total number of goals is 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and so on.
- Goal, No Goal - #1 is Goal, meaning that at least one goal will be scored by each team in the match. E.g. if the score is 1-1, 1-2, 4-1, etc. No Goal (#2) predicts that the score will include one "Nil" result, i.e. 0-1, 2-0, 0-4 etc.
- Most Goals - In SMS #1 predicts that more goals will be scored in the FIRST HALF of the Match, #2 predicts that more goals will be scored in the SECOND HALF of the match, and #0 predicts that the same number of goals will be scored in both and first and second halves. For example, if you back #1 and the Half-Time / Full-Time scores are 1-1 / 2-1 you win (two goals scored in the first half, one goal scored in the second half). 1-1 / 2-2 would win if you backed #0, and 1-1 / 2-3 would win if you backed #2.
- Multi Goals - There are four possible outcomes with this bet on the total number of goals scored in the match. #0 backs 0 or 1 goals in total, #2 backs 2 to 3 goals in total, #4 backs 4 to 6 goals and #7 backs 7 or more goals in the match.
- Score - No Score: This bet has four possible outcomes. #1 predicts that the Home Team will score at least one goal, #2 predicts that the Home team will not score, #3 predicts that the Away team will score, and #4 predicts that the Away team will not score. For example, if the final full time score is 1-1, #1 and #3 are winners. If the final score is 2-0 then #1 and #4 are winning bets.
You can also use these options in Full Cover bets, which give you every single multiple bet (and sometimes singles) from a given number of selections.